Thursday, January 5, 2017

GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUIZ - TNPSC

1.The Cauvery River Water Tribunal and Cauvery River Water Commision were established respectively in
1990 & 1996 1990 & 1997 1992 & 1997 1990 & 2000

2.Which among the following is called as Ecological Paradise?
Sunderbans 
Gulf of Mannar 
Gulf of Khambat 
Lakshadweep

3.Consider the following statements 
I. Lokayukta was first established in Maharastra in 1971
II. Odissha passed the Act in 1970 but Lokayukta came into force in 1983 
Choose the correct code:
I only correct II only correct Both are correct None of these

4.Consider the following statements
I. CVC was established in 1964 by executive resolution of Government of India
 II. CVC got statutory status in 2004 
III. CVC was recommended by Santhanam Committee 
Choose the correct code:
I alone is correct I, III are correct II, III are correct All are correct

5.Consider the following Statements
 I. Human Rights Act was enacted in 1993
II. National Human Rights Commission is a Constitutional body III. Human Rights Act was amended in 2005
 Choose the correct code:
I alone is correct I, II are correct I, III are correct All are correct

No comments: