Thursday, February 2, 2017

GENERAL KNOWLEDGE - TNPSC

1.Consider the following UN Security council 
i. Composition – 15 members 
ii. 5 permanent and 10 non permanent members
iii. All 15 members have Veto powers
iv. 10 Non permanent elected for 5 years term
i, ii are correct 
i, ii, iii are correct 
i, ii, iv are correct 
All are correct

2.Consider the following statements
I. NDC was established in 1952 by Act of Parliament
II. NDC is a statutory body Choose the correct code:
I alone correct 
I, II are correct 
Both are correct 
Both are worng

3.Special officer for Linguistic Minorities is appointed by president under which Article?
349 350 350 A 350 B

4.Which of the following states attained direct state hood?
Haryana Mizoram Arunachal Pradesh Goa

5.Consider the following
 I. Southern Railway has 6 zones
 II. 4 zones are present in Tamilnadu
I alone correct 
II alone correct 
Both are correct 
Both are wrong

No comments: