Friday, February 28, 2020

HR Interview Questions

Tell me about the most boring job you have ever had.


Job is never boring because if you think job is boring, then you have nothing to else to do. But it's true that I am little bit lazy that type of work which I don't like.

In my point of view, the most boring job you can ever do is sitting idle. Working in any company and in any position will definitely give me a chance to learn something and upgrade myself to be a better person for the organisation and to society.

Why did you resign from your previous job?


First of all, I very thankful to my current company for given an opportunity to work with them and I learned a lot like time management, work under pressure and to talk with officials.

The reason why I am changing is as per salary was not enough for me and also I need to support my father financially so I need to change to grow myself professionally and financially.

I hope this is the platform or job where I can enhance my skills and knowledge.

And I am sure that I will put my 100% knowledge and experience to benefit from this company.

Thank you.

First, I thankful for my previous organisation. Because I learnt a lot of things from there.

For example: time punctuality, to do a work on time, work under pressure, smart work.

According to me, changes are necessary for everyone.

Enhance my skills, knowledge, for personal growth and financial growth, I left my previous organisation.

This organisation is, an excellent platform to improve my skills, knowledge, personal and financial growth.

Thank you Sir/Mam.

What changes would you make if you came on board?


Good morning sir.

Firstly thank you, sir, for this giving beautiful opportunity.

I have a good louder voice and I easily interact with others.

My weekness is I easily trust the persons.

And coming to my hobbies, I am aware of day to day updated world, and learning new things.

And coming to my goals.

My short term goal is placed at a reputed company.

And my long term goal is I would like to get a government job.

I believe in achieving more together as a team. If taken up I would create an enabling environment for teamwork. I would also create an environment that allows for open communication. This is the only feedback can be shared and improvements made basing on the feedback.

No comments: